Saturday, April 01, 2006

Bontuku recordings

Didnt see this anywhere else, apologies if this is already a thread

Here's what I have in the way of recorded Bontuku-
Nature's Table-8/9/86 Sets I+II (2 CDs off of cassettes)
Nature's Table-9/5/86 set I (1 CD from cassette)
Bontuku white Album (1CD from my LP)

What else is there? I'd love to add to my meager collection after all these years. I was at other shows for sure.

I also have the following post-original Bontuku recordings-
Wachamba-undated practice at parkland 1987 (1 CD from cassette)
Wachamba-Opportunity House 1/13/87 (1 CD from cassette)
the All-new Bontuku-Nature's Table 1/30/87 (1 CD from cassette)
Bontuku/Wachamba practice-Parkland College 2/4/87 (1.5 CD from cassette)
Wachamba-Nature's Table 5/20/87 sets I+II (2 CDs from cassettes)

and finally-
Oscar Sully-Jemelatu (1 CD from LP)
Oscar Sulley in collaboration with Korean orchestra-Friends

all of my stuff is available to any.

3 Comments:

Blogger JH said...

I think Mouse is the keeper of the old Bontuku bootlegs.

I have the 8/6 material courtesy of Kutzko but would love a copy of the 9/5 material.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Doug Berkman said...

Can do send me your address and I'll send you one off.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Doug Berkman said...

John, I'll send you all the CDs by week's end. I'll get the VHS's from Sean and put them on DVD and get them to you in a while. Jeff I'll send you the sept. CD when I have your address.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home